Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tuesday

Quiet ride in this morning. Saw a very prudy sunrise out my window this morning but by the time I was on the road it was cloudy. I have to drive to Lincoln tomorrow morning to fix a printer so I might just say "screw it" and drive to work once I'm done. It's supposed to be cold as s#$t! Plus, the woman I sold my parking spot to dosen't like it so she said I could have my parking tag back for the rest of the month if I wanted since it's paid for. I don't know if the guilt of driving will eat me up inside or not. I've been debating it all day.

4 comments:

munsoned said...

Eh, no reason to feel guilty. I drove today. I sold some stuff on ebay and had to make a trip to the Post office. I could have been really hard core and figured out a way to carry the large boxes with me. Or I could've taken off work early to get home then head to the Post office by car. I figured I needed to get gas anyway, so I might as well get a few things done all at once. So if you can get a couple things done on the drive, you should feel good about using your gas wisely. As Mod would say, everything in moderation.

dale said...

Commuting 5 days/wk will require a car day every now and then. Since you're in the car already and the weather is so freaking cold, I would call it serendipity.

Anonymous said...

Or you could be hardcore and ride to Lincoln, I'm sure the boss wouldn't mind paying you to be on the bike all day.

T-bone said...

Yea, at least I don't have to pay the $75 to park. 12 days in a row during the cold of winter is a good starting point. I'll probably have to drive tomorrow also since we're leaving for CO after work.