Friday, February 8, 2008

Day 4 pm



I had a Dr. appointment yesterday afternoon so I left work early and was going to ride there. Get my bike out and notice the wheel is rubbing on the frame pretty bad now. Change of plans, ride home and drive to the Dr.

The ride is starting to get easier now that I have a good route. It's funny how in this town if you take a street that is over a block or two the hills can be much bigger or smaller. Anyway, I get home with no problems ditch my bike and drive my car to the Dr.

After I got home from the Dr. I took my rear wheel off and trued it up. I think it was the first time I've touched that wheel but it had a bunch of loose spokes and was badly out of true. I got it straight again and put it back on. Good as new and ready for the ride tomorrow.

No comments: