Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tuesday Night


I went for a little spin downtown last night. I found a few nice drops that I need to come back and do on my downhill bike. We need to start getting more urban rides going this year. A few years ago we would do a Friday night urban ride every week. I can't wait for the warm weather to get here. This cold stuff is getting old.

I would also like to get a Critical Mass style ride going on the last Friday of every month. That night we did the leap year ride we had traffic stop and check us out everywhere we went. Tons of folks in cars seemed really interested as to what we were doing. It was a great time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice shot, were you standing on your head?

T-bone said...

No, I just put the pictures upside-down for the heck of it. You still riding to work Josh?

Anonymous said...

I ride "booger" or "Kermit", I have yet to finalize the name, three days a week and ride the bike the other three. Regardless I on two wheels all week long and this weather is really under my skin.

T-bone said...

What is/are "booger or Kermit"?